Helping Londoners to keep working, keep connected, keep well and keep learning
Keep London Learning is a project launched by adult community education providers in response to the Covid-19 crisis. The project has the support of the Greater London Authority and Central London Forward.
Adult community education plays an important role during lockdown. It helps Londoners to retrain, keep well, keep connected and keep learning during this pandemic.
Click on the ‘Home’ page for your local area. Here you can find out what online courses are available through your local adult education provider.
The Keep London Learning website also includes other links on this page which will enable Londoners to:
- find employment and retraining opportunities
- connect with their communities
- keep well, fit and healthy
- get support for themselves and their families;
- continue to develop those essential skills (communication, critical and creative thinking, confidence etc.) that Londoners will need to thrive over the coming months and years.
- get access to the amazing cultural and creative opportunities that London still has to offer
See the list of the adult education providers involved in Keep London Learning